From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:19:16 EDT

Yesterday we had occasion to be in NYC. In fact, we were right around the
corner from O'Lunney's restaurant.( E. 46th St. off Broadway, 7th Avenue is
Broadway) It was raining hard and we headed there. I have to say that they really
do know about celiac disease there. I had a dinner and I didn't have to worry
about getting sick. The service was excellent, the place is clean and neat. No
worries about dining out there, they adjust to your needs. Rating is high from
my family.
Smiling through the raindrops,
Rosalie (NJ)