From:
Kerstin Hassib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:21:04 -0700

Hi,

I myself have CD and my son is 11 months old. So far I've only given him
some oats, but no other gluten containing things. He's done fine with
the oats. Where do I go from here? Should I start him slowly on wheat
and watch closely or is it too early? It's becoming more inconvinient
and difficult to find fast fingerfoods for him that are GF...

Thanks,
Kerstin and Alex in Atlanta