From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:08:24 -0500

The Richland County Celiac Support Group will meet Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church on the corner of Millsboro & Trimble Rd. in Mansfield, Ohio.     Please enter the church from the rear and go up one flight of steps, and turn right.

The topics covered this month will be GF cooking for Thanksgiving.  We will also be trying samples of breads from the DeLand Bakery in Florida, along with their apple cinnamon raisin buns.

Anyone interested in attending is welcome.  If you need directions, please email me or call 419-589-5972.

Bev Messner