Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:45:36 EST

In addition to a recent post by Aviva, I'd like to add another store in the
NW suburbs (outside Chicago, IL) that is very gluten free friendly:

Countryside Health, 1166 S. Elmhurst Road, Mt.

Prospect, Illinois. Phone 847-952-4372.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

They carry bread, bread and cake mixes,  cereal, soups, flours,
crackers, cookies, pretzels, condiments, pasta and more. Also, they are
very receptive to  ordering what you want if they don't have it.

I have no financial or personal interest in this store or any
of it's suppliers.

Joan in Illinois