Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 06:44:41 -0500

Hi fellow listmates,

There was a recent post regarding hair loss.  I've been experiencing
problems for about 4-5 years.  I would guess that I have 1/3 the mass
of hair that I used to have.  Thank goodness, I used to have A LOT of
hair.  It's really thinned out, but it doesn't look too bad yet.  In
any case, I've been GF for 6 months and still the hair loss
continued.  The past few days, it's early yet I know, but I'm
hopeful, I have seen a dramatic decrease in hair loss.  About 4 weeks
ago, I started using:

"Magick Botanicals
Fragrance Free
Shampoo for Thinning Hair
Formula for healthy hair and scalp
Safe for the fragrance sensitive"

That's what is on front of the bottle.  I use the partner in cream
rinse too.

I am not associated with this company in any way.  I also can't say
if I've experienced a dramatic decrease in hair loss as a result of
the shampoo or if it's a mere
cowinky dink.  Perhaps being GF for 6 months has finally helped the
health of my scalp?

REgardless, I'd want someone to tell me about it, so I shared with
all of you....
Good luck,
Yvonne
http://www.yaarglass.com/

‘Without art, the world would be a blank piece of nothing.’’
Comment from an Elementary school student