From:
Deni Hansen-Gray Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 02:46:12 -0500

Hi all -

I'll sum up the results from my rabble rousing medication label lecture
soon, but I found this web site

http://www.fda.gov/comments.html

which allows you to make comments to the FDA.  The whole web site is
interesting and informative.  They have a blurb in their nutritional
section about celiac and state that all gluten must be avoided.  Seems to
me that they need to help us do that.

Anyway, if you are so inclined, why not drop a nice little note to them
asking why gluten is not required to be listed on food and drug labels.  I
just did.

peace

deni weber

Valparaiso, In in the good old USA

Steve Weber,

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he  thinks he already knows." --
Epictetus