From:
Jennifer Ungar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Ungar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:35:07 +0200

When I was told I had irritable bowel syndrome the doctor explained to me
that it was a psychosomatic manifestation of my stress.  She then advised me
to do more exercise to get rid of my stress, gave me some pills to take away
the pain, and tried to send me home.  When I interrupted her to explain that
IBS is not caused by stress, *it is the cause of my stress*, she rolled her
eyes and repeated herself two octaves louder.  So I went home.
http://www.jensglutenfreeblog.com/gluten-free-health/irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-and-gluten-intolerance/

--
Jennifer Ungar
www.jensglutenfreeblog.com