From:
Valerie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:17:51 -0700

and more...........

www.woebermustard.com (Dwight & Cathy) <

>French's brown mustard is GF, as are all their mustards. (Jean)<

>I can't eat mustard or vinegars either--in my case it's the yeast in
these foods.(Laurie)<

>Funny you should mention the mustard.  I just used some Dijon to
marinate chicken (lemon juice, olive oil, dijon) and have had such a pain
episode.  That's the only thing I can hope to trace it to....otherwise,
I'm baffled.<

>I have celiac symptoms every time I eat any mustard.  I understand that
is a problem for some of us.(Mary)<
I use it all the time with no trouble.  I found it on Abigail Neuman's GF
Food Index.  I don't like it as well as Grey Poupon, but it'll do since
Grey Poupon isn't OK. (Toni)<  [someone else mentioned getting sick on
Grey Poupon but not Gulden's or Frenches]

Honey Dijon Chicken

Sauce: 1/3 cup honey, 1/3 cup dijon mustard, 2 tablespoons fresh chopped
dill weed or one table spoon dried dill, a dash or so of Lawry's season
salt.

Bake chicken wings 20 minutes at 350 on each side.  Dip each wing in
sauce, return to oven & bake 20 minutes more.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.