From:
Vikki Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vikki Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:00:19 -0700

Hello: We will be visiting Palm Springs shortly and wanted to get some
dining recommendations, preferably in PS itself, but also in surrounding
cities (Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, etc.) if needed. Have
searched online extensively and coming up with very little. I know some of
the popular chains w/GF options are nearby (PF Changs, zPizza) but we were
hoping to also try some local spots. We are traveling with our 8-year old
celiac, so nothing too sophisicated this trip. Have been there a lot and am
familiar with grocery options (which is usually what we stick to), but
hoping to venture out a little this time, so just dining please. Would love
to hear your experience/tips with any of the chains and/or local spots.
Thank you!! I will summarize.

*******
*******