Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:26:17 -0500

call Carol Stevens at Red Star on 1-800-4-CELIAC, ask for their recipie
brochure on GF breads. I do not have a Red Star machine but they were
demonstrated at the CSA conference inSan Franciso in Oct. They have done a
lot of work with GF breads and can be of help.

At 06:37 PM 12/20/95 -0600, larson sharon wrote:

>I just bought a Red Star bread machine.  The outside of the box says it
>works for gluten-free breads.  Listening to the rep in California and
>thinking good thoughts that it would say that on the box, I bought the
>machine thinking I just want to get it and forget about which one to
>buy.  The manuals inside say nothing about gluten-free bread, what
>settings to use, etc.  I somehow felt a little misled.  DOES ANYONE HAVE
>A RED STAR BREAD MACHINE?  If so, how do you like it and have you any to
>compare it with?  Thanks. - Sharon in Kansas

Bernie Mansbach                                 ~_0   _0
Scotia, NY                                     _ \<---\ < _
voice (518)393-3475
data/fax (518) 393-1307