From:
Chris Schwebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Schwebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:54:51 +0000

These are easy to make and D-licious! I adjusted my mom's recipe from when I
was growing up (in my pre-gluten free days) and it worked just great!

Cream together:

1 stick margerine
1/2 cup brown sugar

Add:

1 cup rice flour, sifted

It will be crumbly, that is okay.  Put in sprayed 9X11 pan and press to
bottom.
Bake for 10 min at 350.

Mix in small bowl and set aside:
2 Tablespoons rice flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

In larger bowl mix
2 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Use beaters and add the small flour mixture.

Stir in
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup coconut

Drop in spoonfuls over the crust when it is done.  As it melts, lightly
spread.
Then bake for 25-30 minutes again at 350.

Enjoy!  These would make great holiday bars!

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup