From:
Eliyanah Delicate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:51:40 -0400

I sent a post asking about the gf status of drugs in Canada, and whether
if a drug is gf in the States it would be the same here. I got 6
etc. means that there could very well be formula chances between coutries.
One person said that the CPS that pharmicists (and I believe dr.'s) have
behind the counter has some pages that list drug companies and whether or
not they are gf. Somebody else said that Canadian pharmicists also have a
second book that lists which over-the-counter meds are gf. She didn't
mention the title. I haven't had the opportunity to test any of these
suggestions. It sounds promising though.

Eliyanah Delicate
Ottawa, Canada

--
Coming to you live from Where The Wild Things Are
-A division of the Eliyanah Delicate Update News Service