From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 08:28:04 -0500

Thank you all who replied!  I got 10 responses and 7 said to stay away
from the potatoes since I didn't know what exactly was used on them and
2 said that eating the inside of the potato shouldn't be a problem.

Out of those 7 though, 3 said to take my own and ask them to fix it for
me marking which one is mine so it doesn't get mixed up.  2 said to call
ahead and ask the head person to find out for sure what was used.

One person said Wendy's baked potatoes are GF (which is usually what I
eat, but there isn't one around where we will be at) and their chili is
GF, which they said the use when traveling.

Thanks again for all the help!

Amy in Iowa