Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:12:01 -0500

Dear Listmates -
One listmate said Rokeach has a GF gefilte fish,
but I checked the jars and cans of Rokeach at our local
Jewel (Albertsons owns Jewel) here (south suburbs of
Chicago), and everything has matzo meal (wheat) in it.

So do all the varieties of Yehudah brand, and Manischewitz
brand.  That's all the stores here have, except for Ungar's frozen,
which I tried last year, and didn't really like the taste - or having
to cook it. It made a huge log, and most of it went in the freezer.
It didn't taste good thawed and re-heated.

So I'll settle for Ma Cohen's herring in sour cream.
-Vicki