From:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:21:45 -0500

From: Diane Ebert<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 11:19 AM
Subject: Subway Subs

Greetings!

I just got off the phone with Subway Corporate in CT.

I have had 3 people ask me which subway stores in the Cedar VAlley area(WAterloo-Cedar Falls IA) have the Gluten Free Subs.

Sorry to say they are ONLY doing testing and training in the Texas Area at the present time and have been for a time.

There is no time frame on when they will have other stores with the Gluten Free Version of the Subway Subs.

They will do heavy advertising when they are ready to launch into other locations.

I do not have any financial interest in this company just passing along this info.

Diane Iowa

*******
*******