From:
Toni Alley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Toni Alley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:16:32 -0500

Does anyone know anything about the Flavorite brand and if they have a GF
list?

A new grocery store recently opened near my home and their house brand is
Flavorite.  The label says the brand is distributed by Preferred Products,
Inc. in Eden Prairie, MN.  The only other information listed is a zip
code.  I tried searching the Internet and doing a yellow pages search on
Yahoo with no results.

I remember having similar trouble once when trying to contact S&W Foods.

If anyone has information about this question I'd appreciate hearing from
you.

Thanks in advance,
Toni.