From:
Anna Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:11:57 EST

Come and join us this Thursday, January 6, as we welcome Dr. Ramasamy
Manikam as our guest speaker.  Dr. Manikam is the Director, Center for Pediatric
Feeding Disorders at St. Mary's  Hospital for Children in Bayside, NY.  He is
also the Psychology Consultant for the Center for Celiac Research, University of
Maryland School of  Medicine.
Dr.  Manikam will be addressing  the psycho-social aspects of living the
gluten-free lifestyle.  His  presentation is titled:  Celiac Disease:  Beyond the
Diet.  Gluten-free refreshments to follow.

EVENT:  The West End Gluten Intolerance Group monthly gathering
WHEN:  Thursday, January 6 @ 7:00 PM (6:30 PM - new to the diet)
LOCATION:  Trinity United Methodist Church, located at 903 Forest  Avenue in
Richmond, VA

For more information, please contact Anna (804-364-3794) or Madelyn
(804-968-4111).

Hope to see you there!

Anna Ashworth & Madelyn Smith
Co-Managers