From:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:27:58 -0500

***PLEASE DO NOT send me emails suggesting I read the archives. I DID.***
A similar question was asked, BUT no one addressed the resort restaurants!

Has anyone recently been to WDW...like this summer? If so, where did you eat
on-site & off-site that was GF? Did you bring you own GF food in the
plane(or car)? Or did you shop at a local grocery when you arrived? If yes,
where did you shop?

We're taking our children to the character breakfast at Cinderella's castle.
Does anyone know if they serve GF food? Are they willing to prepare
something GF if the menu doesn't already?

I haven't eaten out much or traveled since my dx in June so I'm nervous. I
don't want to drive my family nuts running around for places to eat, and I