From:
Georgie Herskovits <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Georgie Herskovits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:06:22 +0100

Summary of whether telma stock cubes are GF

Most replies said that the ones marked kosher for Passover (U-Passover
Parve) are GF as they are made with potato starch. Also, as they are
made kosher for religious reasons and don't contain matzah, matzah meal,
cake meal or farfel then they have to be GF.

Someone suggested looking at the coeliac society website of Israel. The
link is  www.celiac.org.il <http://www.celiac.org.il/>  although most of
it is written in Ivrit/Hebrew. I have e-mailed them asking for more info
on which Israeli products are GF. If I get an answer I will feedback.
Someone else provided me the American address to write to Telma, Box
484A, Jersey City, N.J. 07303-484 USA

Also, someone gave me a great reference guide/place to order from though
if you keep kosher and gluten free:
http://www.glutenfree.co.il/index.php?lang=en

Thanks everyone who replied.

Georgie