From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:03:57 -0500

Posted for

Amy Ratner

Take a break from your hectic holiday preparations and relax with the
latest issue of Gluten-Free Living. It's now in the mail and on the way
to our subscribers.

Become a subscriber and you will get the only national full-color
magazine completely devoted to the gluten-free lifestyle.

Our latest issue includes a menu for a warm meal perfect for a cold
winter night. Cook book author Jackie Mallorca has once again come up
with unique recipes, this time for a comforting supper of soup, bread
and apple pie.

Curl up in your favorite chair and flip through our list of the best
gluten-free products of the year. 2007 was a real Gluten-Free Goldmine!

In "Fight Fat," the latest story in our important nutrition series,
dietitian Tricia Thompson will help you figure out how to eat a diet
that is both low fat and gluten free. She has the facts on how low-fat
foods are the key to good health. You'll also find tips on how to cut
fat in your every day meals.

It is no secret that tricky ingredients make it hard to understand the
gluten-free diet. So we set the record straight on the ones that always
seem to raise questions. You will be an ingredient expert after you read
this story. You'll also find the latest information on the proposed
gluten-free label, including one grocery store's fight to keep its
special gluten-free logo.

You'll be reassured that a healthy pregnancy is likely for women who
have celiac disease and follow the gluten-free diet after you read what
Dr. Cynthia Rudert, an Atlanta gastroenterologist, has to say about the
subject.

In our "On Your Plate" column, we tackle the subject of gluten in
envelope and postage stamp glue. We've looked into it and have the
correct answer to this nagging question.

So don't miss out on these and other important stories and regular
features. Now is a good time to subscribe because our rates will
increase in 2008. Go to www.glutenfreeliving.com

We wish you Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year. (Look for
our updated website in 2008.)

Ann Whelan
Editor/Publisher
Gluten-Free Living