From:
Brian Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 14:11:11 -0500

I am obviously very new to this and need help.  Another question I have
is in reading labels.  I know, of course, to stay away from any products
containing wheat, barley, oats, rye.  Is corn also a problem?  Here is a
list of some other things I have read about to stay away from:

    MSG
    glutamate
    glutamine
    hydrolyzed proteins (vegetable, soy, corn)
    natural flavoring
    texturized vegetable protein
    malt or malt flavorings

Please correct any of these if necessary and add any others you may know
of.

Thanks again,
Melinda