From:
Jane Pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:50:32 -0600

Friends,

Thank you for all of your suggestions.  I have plenty of ideas now.

Here is the summary of various suggestions.

1.  Center for Celiac Research
University of Maryland School of Medicine
29 S. Greene St. Rm 120
Baltimore, MD 21201
Att: Pamila King  is 410
706 8021. A toll-free number is 1 800 492- 5538.

2. Joseph Murray, M.D. - Gastroenterologist
       Mayo Clinic
       200 First St. S.W.
       Rochester, MN 55905
       Tel: (507) 284-2511
       E-mail: [log in to unmask]

3, Dr. Stefano Guandalini, Professor of Pediatrics
University of Chicago, Department of Pediatrics
5841 S. Maryland, MC4065
Chicago, IL  60637
(773) 702-6152
Email:  [log in to unmask]

4. If you're in Canada, the Canadian Celiac Association would best be
able to advise you.

5.the Celiac Disease
Foundation in Studio City Calif.

6.the research program being conducted by Dr.
Peter Green at Columbia Pres Hospital in NYC.

7.The Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG)

8. the Finer Health Institute in Dallas, Texas. www.finerhealth.com.

Many people included fine reasons to support the groups they
recommended.  I have a file of the letters I received.  If you would
like a forward of any, please let me know.

Thank you.

Jane