Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 11:49:22 -0500

We at Miss Roben's would like to celebrate this Thanksgiving thanking
all the Celiac and wheat-free, gluten-free customers that initiated the
concept & reason for our company.   To thank you we would like to offer
you a FREE BREAD MIX of your choice for any order over $25.00 before
shipping that is placed between now & Nov. 10, 2002.  Mention the code
"CT112" when placing your order.   If you would like to place your order
on our secure website, www.missroben.com, just type the code in the
comments sections of your order.  Any of our delicious bread mixes will
work in your favorite family bread stuffing recipe or try our
traditional stuffing recipe below.

Miss Roben's Thanksgiving Stuffing

Ingredients:
2 large prepared loaves of your favorite Miss Roben's GF bread (broken
into small bite-sized pieces)
2 cups diced onions
3 cups diced celery or 2 Tbsp celery seed
1/2 - 3/4 cup butter/substitute or cooking oil
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
3 tsp sage
2 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp cilantro
1 tsp rosemary
3-5 cups turkey or chicken broth (water if neither will work)

Directions:
Prepare 2 loaves of Miss Roben's GF bread of your choice according to
directions on package & let cool.  Tear bread into pieces.  Sauté
chopped celery & onions in butter or oil in large frying pan over medium
heat until soft but not mushy.   While this is cooking, mix together all
the spices thoroughly in a large bowl.  Place bread pieces in the bowl &
coat the bread pieces evenly with the spice mixture.  Or place spices &
bread pieces in a large plastic bag & shake it around so the bread
pieces are evenly coated.  Mix sautéed celery & onions with the coated
bread until well blended.  Slowly pour turkey/chicken stock into the
bread mixture until the bread is moist but not mushy (too wet).  Place
in preheated 400 degree oven for 40-50 min, in lightly oiled large
baking pan, covering as needed with aluminum foil, until done. If placed
inside turkey, remove stuffing from bird to store in fridge.
Enjoy!

The Staff at Miss Roben's