From:
"Elizabeth B. Frierson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 10:50:00 -0400

Contrary to Thea's good experience, I requested a gluten-free, dairy-free
meal on TWA from JFK to Athens, and they had neither one individually.
I asked for some of the kosher menus and for dinner they were at least
meat meals, and I'm hoping free of breading in order to avoid mixing meat
and the milk that might be in bread.  It's annoying enough to sit in a
small space with the detritus of a meal in the time it takes the flight
crew on an international flight to clean up.  Sitting with a meal you can't
eat plus our own travel food in company with an energetic small child --
yikes.

Elizabeth