From:
Beverly Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:04:20 EST

Since I have only been diagnosed six weeks ago, I have learned so much from
this group.  I find that there are no support groups in my immediate area, so
I decided to contact our newspaper to write a story.  I want to find local
celiacs who would be interested in a support group.   The newspaper wants to
write a story about this disease and take pictures.   Now my question is
this:   What would be the most important facts we need to get across for
public awareness.  Those of you who have been at this a very long time should
have some good suggestions.   And I only have until tomorrow (2/28..at 5
p.m.) to get these suggestions.    With your help, maybe you will keep me
from looking like a dummy!!!    I know so much, but I also bet I know so
little.

Thanking you all in advance.

Bev

Mansfield, Ohio