From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 12:41:52 -0400

Hello List Mates,
I am fired up this morning. Am I overacting? I just saw Dominos Pizza's press release touting their new GF pizza for delivery.
They are proud to proclaim a certified GF crust followed by a disclaimer about the shared facility and ovens. The larger issue of shared toppings and cross-contamination is not addressed.
I’ve already weighed in with their corporate offices about my concerns.
I'd love to follow-up with them to share the thoughts of our GF community.
Please let me know what you'd like me to tell Dominos.

Check out this first sentence from the press release where they state their opinion about how we are “stuck” on a GF diet. How completely uninformed and insulting. I reminded them that we are grateful to be "stuck" on our life-saving diet  and that personally, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Here is the link to the complete release:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/201205070833/BUSINESS06/120507009

Is it just me?I would love to know your opinion
Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton
www.notevenacrumb.com
"Raising Awareness, One Crumb at a Time"
www.glutenfreeprairie.com