From:
Sheila Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:27:20 +0100

I highly recommend Leonard & Co in Stirling. I phoned the manager before
going and they were very helpful. On the night he gave me a choice of
dishes from the menu and ensured that there was no cross contamination
during the preparation.

The other place that I ate this week was the Coffee Shop in John Lewis
Departmental Store, Glasgow. The first section of the servery was all
the sandwiches etc. The next section the hot plates, then they had
another chill section with Japanese style square plates containing
Ploughman's Lunch (wheat free oat cakes on the plate), sushi with
separate soy sauce and Smoked Salmon Palate with salad and wrapped bread
on the shelf above, that is ofcourse optional. I have the Salmon
(without the bread)and throughly enjoyed it. I am writing to commend
these restaurants and hope that they will continue to cater to people
like us.

Happy eating.

Sheila
Scotland