Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:14:21 EST

Hello, Clevelanders and Northeast Ohioans!

We are actively planning local participation for the May 4 International
Celiac Walk and are looking for anyone interested in taking part on
various committees.  As you may all be aware, a successful event
requires tremendous effort and dedication.  In order to increase
awareness and raise funds for our cause, we encourage everyone to take
part, whether it be to make phone calls, walk, raise pledges or
donations, bring food, etc.... NO PART IS TO SMALL!

A meeting for those wishing to take part in the planning of the May 4
Walk will be held on:

Sunday, Feb. 17 from 1-3 p.m.

Kirtland Public Library
9267 Chillicothe Rd. (Rt. 306)
Call library for directions  440-256-7323

If you would like to participate on a committee but are not able to
attend Sunday, please let me know.  Committees may be selected based on
city location in effort to minimize need for travel.

Your participation is VITAL so that research can continue and progress
be made on the disease which has profoundly affected each of us.

Thank You,
Trisha