From:
Bev Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:04:22 -0500

I know this sounds insane, but has anyone ever gone to the Taste of Chicago and eaten gf food there?  I was looking on their site and they list all of the restaurants that will be represented and what booth they will be at and what they will be serving.  I read an article about Sweet Baby Ray's sauce and it appeared to be gf, but has anyone ever checked it out?  We would like to go this weekend to the country music festival that is part of the "Taste" and would like our celiac daughter to actually participate in it more that just eating fruit from the Dominick's booth.  Any info would be greatly appreciated and will be summarized to the list.  Thanks a million.
Warmly,

Bev Wahl