From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:30:26 -0600

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the Austin Celiac Support
Association (Austin, TX) is scheduled for today, Wednesday January 15, 2003
at 7 p.m.  The meeting will be held at Tarrytown United Methodist Church,
2601 Exposition Blvd., in the 6th grade classroom, room 120, on the second
floor in the new wing.

Our topic for the meeting is a soup and/or chili cook-off.  So bring your
favorite gluten-free comfort food.  As always, we will need a list of all
the ingredients because some of us need to avoid more than gluten.  And, if
this is an original recipe or if you have made more than 3 changes to a
recipe please bring it so we can print it in the newsletter.  We will try
to have a microwave available, but the best way to keep the food warm will
be to bring it in a crockpot or thermos.

If you have any questions, please contact Francie at [log in to unmask] or
(512) 301-2224.  We hope to see you at the meeting.