From:
Linda Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:47:25 -0400

Our family has always preferred Original Western Salad Dressing (Put out by
Best Foods) to any other french dressing. I have been afraid to eat it, so
have made my own. I got an 800 number today and called them. The vinegar and
natural flavor listed on the ingredients are derived from corn. She (very
friendly girl) assured me it was entirely glutin-free. She said all of their
labeling, on all Best Food's items, are corn-distilled if it just reads
"vinegar", not "distilled vinegar". My family has complimented me on my
home-made french dressing, but now I know I can also have the Western, when
I don't feel like making my own!