Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:48:39 -0700

Hello, listmates!

I am traveling to the Denver area this weekend on a shopping
trip (I live in Wyoming), so I would like to know which
restaurants are safe to eat at and that may have GF menus.

I know that PF Chang's and Outback have GF menus.  And I
will definitely be going to Deby's Gluten Free restaurant on
Trenton Way.

We will be going to Flatiron Crossing mall and will be in
that general vicinity for most of our time, except for
Deby's.  Are there any safe places to eat near Flatiron
Crossing?  And what about the mall itself?  Anywhere safe to
eat there?

Thanks so much!  I will summarize.

Kelli
Casper, WY