From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:27:12 -0500

I have find a bag of cassava flour.  I thought it was the same as manioc,
but it isn't.  I just read that manioc is the fresh grated root.
I searched in the Epicurious dictionnary and they say it is the same as
tapioca flour, but it isn't the same consistensy at all.  Tapioca starch
flour is like powder, and the cassava flour I have is exactly like fine
cornmeal.

Does somebody know what I can do with this flour please?

I like make a change and use other flours being more nutritious than the
rice ones.

Thank you all,
Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.