From:
Gina Onushco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Onushco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:35:45 -0400

Dear Listmates,

I received one reply from a listmate that included a list from one
particular company which matches the following list I found on delphi
forums.  This list is only from ONE COMPANY that includes the brands Estee
Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries,
MAC, Stila and Prescriptives.  Check out this list (and others) yourself
if you'd like at

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=celiac&msg=35097.1

I found it useful to peruse if only to familiarize myself with some
ingredients that are certainly derived from gluten-containing sources.

If you know of any other obvious ingredients derived from gluten that are
commonly found in cosmetics,  please share them.

Many thanks,
Gina

WHEAT DERIVED INGREDIENTS
Amp-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Disodium Wheatgermamido Peg-2 Sulfosuccinate
Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol
Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch
Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Wheat Amino Acids
Wheat Bran Extract
Wheat Germ Extract
Wheat Germ Glycerides
Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat
Protein
Wheat Protein
Wheat (Triticum Vulgare) Bran Extract
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids