From:
Jenn Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 21:34:28 EDT

o.k. people, the consensus is that we can visit margaritaville en mass.

a couple people order them out with no problems, one orders them with no mix,
just lime juice and sugar.  a couple folks said they make them at home either
with lime juice or the overall winner, jose cuervo tequila and jose cuerve
mix (reported to be gf).  one reported that triple sec is gf.  the
recommended brands besides jose were polska and herradura.  people also said
that tgif marg mix, mr and mrs. t's, and bacardi frozen is gf.  another uses
the jose cuervo premixed margaritas (made with cuervo gold).  i was informed
a couple of times that any tequila should be gf as long as it is made from
the agave (cactus).  and then of course the "new" argument as to whether any
distilled liqour should be safe cropped up.  that's it, thank you everyone
for your responses, i wish we could all meet and have a margarita.  jenn.