From:
JC Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 01:11:26 -0600

I am fascinated by the discussions on this listserv about whether or not to dine out. While I am not an "old timer", I have been around long enough to see this discussion recycle on the list every few years.

Fortunately, the "Dining Out" discussion has been more civil this time around, but the bottom line remains the same:

If you enjoy dining out and you have found trusted methods and restaurants that work for you -- great. Bon Appetit!

If you prefer not to dine out due to extreme sensitivity, past experiences -- or for any reason -- fine. Not a problem.

Either way, this is a personal decision that does not require -- nor merit -- judgment. Whatever one chooses to do, their choice should be respected without question, shame, or blame from others.

We all have enough on our "plates" living with gluten intolerance. Let's not be intolerant of one another, as well.

--Janet