Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 15:18:02 -0500

*   >    >    >    >    >      H   A   P   P   Y     H   O   L   I   D
A   Y   S      <   <   <   < <   *

Ruth and I wish you and yours a safe, happy, healthy holiday season.
May as many
of your wishes come true and your disappointments be few and small. We hope
some of your wishes will be to join us on one of our Gluten-free Getaways
sometime soon ! !

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE + TOUR of INNSBRUCK & MUNICH
August 24 - September 3, 2014

                                               SPECIAL NOTICE - TIME
SENSITIVE

Due to the popularity of this particular itinerary and the great
reputation of the
cruise line we must have ALL reservations for this fantastic Gluten-free
Getaway
by       DECEMBER 16th   ! ! !

Check out the complete itinerary and all the details at
http://bobandruths.com.
If you have any other questions call us at 410-939-3218.

* * *   ALASKA CRUISE + TOUR of VICTORIA, B.C., CANADA
June 14 - 23, 2014

Join us as we explore America's Last Frontier.  Leaving and returning to
Seattle
we'll sail along the inner passage watching for Bald Eagles, Sea Otters,
Orcas,
whales and enjoy the scenery and small towns along the way.  And then the
main event - Glacier Bay where we'll be surrounded by the spectacular
glaciers
and misty Fjords.

After we disembark we'll spend two nights touring and enjoying the historic
elegance of Victoria, BC.

* * *    CULINARY INSTITUTE of AMERICA (CIA) mini   MAY 18 - 20, 2014
             (Optional 3rd night Departing May 21)

The 9th time we've offered this our most popular mini getaway. Beautiful
time of the year to see and cruise the Hudson River.  Tour the CIA - the
unique Mohonk Mountain House - Award winning Millbrook Winery.  And,
of course, THE FOOD !  This year we have added an optional extra day and
night.

* * *    GRAND TOUR of SPAIN & PORTUGAL         THIS IS A GO !
April 18 - May 2, 2014

Join us as we experience our first real taste of Spain and Portugal.  We
have
arranged for an exciting tour with many exciting and richly historic
sites, as
well as major cities.  Along the way we'll stay in 4-5 Star hotels. And, of
course, the FOOD of the areas will be offered to us gluten-free.

As of this time, there is still space available.

# # # # #

We're working on our Gluten-free Getaways for the end of 2014 and 2015.
Please let us know where you may want to travel to Gluten-free and stress
free.  Anywhere in the USA or the World.

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
Quarterly Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways; Participate In Our Members' Test Kitchen and much more.

Send your membership to us by check in the amount of $40 U.S. to:

Bob & Ruth's       205 Donerail Court        Havre de Grace, Md     21078

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM