From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:03:24 -0400

There is an Italian restaurant run by one of the ladies who is one of the
sponsors on the Delphi celiac forum.  Her name is Mireille Cote, and she has
her restaurant in Granby, Quebec.  It is called La Casa du Spaghetti, and has
a lot of GF offerings, and I'm sure she would be careful about cross-
contamination, too, since she's a celiac herself.

While I haven't been to Quebec in years, so I can't say I have tried her
restaurant, she posts a lot of recipes on the Delphi site and is one of the best
sources we have for supporting folks who are baking gluten free (and often
casein free, etc., too.)  I have made a number of her recipes and they were
great, so I'm sure her restaurant would prove also that she's a dynamite
cook!  And I have read posts from others to testify to that, too.  So if I were
in the vicinity, I'd go out of my way to try it.  Hope this helps!

Linda, Seattle