From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 11:11:20 EDT

In a nutshell:  Its still under consideration.

I spoke with the head of marketing for the Stealth Fries project yesterday.
They have NOT expanded the number of cities with these gluten-containing fries,
and have no plans to (a few months ago, I posted a list.  Email me at
<[log in to unmask]> if you need a copy).  At some uncertain date in the future,
they will either roll out the new fries nationwide, or kill the whole project.

As Karyn mentioned, Burger King actively solicits consumer views on this topic.
To give them your views,  call (305) 378-2777 or fax them at (305) 378-7219

Bill Elkus
Los Angeles