From:
Triumph Dining <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Triumph Dining <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:17:14 -0400

The All-New Gluten-Free Grocery Guide is Now Available!

** 20,000+ Brand Name & Store-Brand Products

** The Only Full-Color Grocery Guide; our color-coded navigation system
makes finding your favorite foods a snap

** Easy to Use because it's organized like a real grocery store

** Convenient "Stay Open" Design so that you can prop it open in your
grocery cart

Not sure which foods in the grocery store are gluten free? Sick of buying
the same few products over and over again? With The Essential Gluten-Free
Grocery Guide, that's about to change!

This guide is packed with everything you need to find gluten-free food in
every-day grocery stores across the country. We've pulled together
information about tens of thousands of gluten-free foods from over 1,000
brands, and compiled it all into one convenient, easy-to-use grocery guide.

Gluten free grocery shopping doesn't have to be a chore. Bring The Essential
Gluten Free Grocery Guide on your next shopping trip and experience the
difference!

The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide is only $19.95 + shipping and is
available now at

http://www.triumphdining.com