From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:24:29 EST

The Gluten Free Certification Organization(TM) prides itself on our high
standards for certification to assure gluten intolerant consumers of the
safety  in eating GFCO(TM) Certified products. All products that carry the
GFCO(TM) logo  test below our strict threshold of 10ppm gluten. Direct links to
these and other  certified gluten free brands are available by visiting:
_www.gfco.org_ (http://www.gfco.org)
or by contacting our Director of  Industry Programs, Channon Quinn
([log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) ).

GFCO(TM) is excited to announce the recent certification of the following
companies:
Avec Baking LLC   (_www.avecbaking.com_ (http://www.avecbaking.com) )
California Natural  Products   (_www.cnp.com_ (http://www.cnp.com) )
Chef  Roberts LLC
Herbalife International   (_www.herbalife.com_ (http://www.herbalife.com) )
Kraft Foods' Back to  Nature brand   (_www.kraftfoods.com_
(http://www.kraftfoods.com) )
Maplegrove Gluten  Free Foods Inc.   (_www.maplegrovefoods.com_
(http://www.maplegrovefoods.com) )
Nature's  Path Foods   (_www.naturespath.com_ (http://www.naturespath.com) )
Safer Eats,  Inc.
T.W. Garner Food Company   (_www.twgarner.com_ (http://www.twgarner.com) )

Keep your eyes open for these great brands in retailers near you!

Channon Quinn
Director of Industry Programs
Gluten Intolerance Group  of North America(R)
(253) 218-2957

*******
*******