Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:06:35 EDT

A few recent posts have mentioned school lunches for kids with celiac
relating to Section 504.  I would like to know what a Section 504 gets a  child as
far as school lunch is concerned.  My son has a Section 504 for  ADHD but not
for his celiac, and he has been bring lunch every day since his  diagnosis.
What is he entitled to?  He is starting high school and I  have had no response
from the school so far regarding what he can eat in the  cafeteria.
Thanks for the help.
Pattie

deal here.

*******