From:
"Barbara Gaumond (Exchange)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:02:37 -0400

Good Morning Everyone!

I would like to give a summary of the responses I received to my post
regarding my husband being "spacey" after receiving communion at my
daughter's wedding.  Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer.
I received 24 responses!

15 responded that they felt spacey or "fuzzy brained" within three days.

1 responded that even odors affected them with a spacey feeling.

1 responded that it could have been the emotional stress (there
certainly was    that!)

1 responded they got foggy headed plus a migraine.

1 responded that they got a drunken reaction

1 responded that they also got very sleepy.

1 advised that it could be the suppressed absorption of magnesium

1 recommended a careful diet, plenty of water and exercise.

1 alas, forgot the question because gluten was ingested (it's nice to
know we don't lose our sense of humor)

1 had the response my husband concurs with ... it was the appropriate
reaction to the cost of the wedding!  Amen to that!

Thanks again to all of you.

Barbara
Hopkinton, MA
Barbara Gaumond