From:
Danene Gooding <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danene Gooding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:52:52 -0400

 Hunterdon County Celiac Disease Support Group next meeting Tuesday, April
7,  2009.  at 7:00 pm

Location:   Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ

SPEAKER:   Annalise Roberts, Cook Book Author

 Please call Danene Gooding for more information 908-806-7407.

 All ages welcome.

 Danene L. Gooding
Hunterdon County Celiac Disease Support Group
6 John Ringo Road
Ringoes, NJ  08551
908 806 7407

This group meets 1st Tuesday of each month at the Hunterdon Medical Center,
Flemington, NJ    7pm

Disclaimer ---  I am not a medical expert, but I can =
share with you information that I have found helpful.  Please contact =
your medical professional for medical advice regarding your situation.  =
Please verify the gluten free status of products often for your own =
protection.  Read labels every time you shop!

Please contact me to be removed from this list.

*******
*******