From:
raffaele perna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:03:30 +0100

I have been diagnosied celiac when I was three years; until last year, I
have followed the gluten free diet not very strictly. In the last four
years I have had some problems of fybrosis. In particular, four years
ago I have had fybrosis at both eyes (the fyborsis has been removed
chirurgically), and last year I have been a retroperitoneal fybrosis and
pericarditis (fybrosis if pericardium). Have someone any suggestion or
consideration about the relation between CD and theese type of fibrosys.

Faithfully

Raffaele Perna
Rome (Italy)