From:
Sherry Roeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:31:24 EDT

These are the responses I received for info on Minneapolis area restaurants
and other helpful ideas.  Hope this helps you! (thanks to everyone who
contributed!!)

Sherry

- Outback Steakhouse out by the Mall of America that is pretty
helpful. Outback's website www.outbacksteakhouse.com.

- Minneapolis:  Palamino or Kinkaids.  Ask a lot of questions and ask for
adaptations, asking for a piece of fruit as a substitute for bread, fries or
something I have a question about. Request broiled or baked items, ask about
sauces (usually avoid them, though some have no flour or wheat items in
them).

- Tony Roma's along 494 has ribs and other items.  Some Mexican restaurants
have GF options.

- Sydney's at Galleria, which does offer a lot of Italian food, offers the
option of rice noodles with several of their dishes.

- Byerly's grocery has a variety of deli items, and a not bad salad bar for
takeout.

- Boca Chica's in West St. Paul has several GF items, and tasty ones.

- Atlas in the Pillsbury Center downtown.  Their number is 612.332-4200.=

- St. Paul, recommend trying Khyber Pass.

- W.A. Frost in St. Paul.

- Basil's (in the IDS Crystal Court downtown Mpls.)  612-376-7404

- Palomino  612 339-3800