From:
Kim Attaway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Attaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:56:17 -0700

There was a posting:

Date:    Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:39:40 EST
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Wyoming Celiac online support group

I am writing to let those who did now already know that the Central Wyoming Celiac Association has been involved with setting up support groups throughout all of Wyoming for 1 1/2 years.  Our website will be up and running after the New Year.  We appreciate Rain Culx-Lucas, Co-Chair, Houston Celiac Support Group's efforts in helping to bring Wyoming celiacs together.

Please, if you are in state of Wyoming, or have relatives in this state, please contact us so that we may possibly offer our assistance.  Our organization offers 6 lengthly newsletters a year, bi-monthly email updates, free gf food baskets to those newly diagnosed or having difficulties with the diet, dietitian help, GI help, meeting locations throughout Wyoming, gf menu for many Wyoming restaurants, gf food listing for grocery stores, and so much more!  We are the parent group and there are 7 satellite groups.

On our website there will be links to all the hospitals, national groups, gf recipes, gf drug lists, CD articles, Mayo Clinic, NIH...the list goes on and on.  Plus it will have archives of our newsletter and our bi-monthly email update.  We have information about CD, DH, and hopefully all the help anyone in Wyoming with celiac disease could possibly ever want.

Please feel free to contact us!

Kim Attaway
President
Central Wyoming Celiac Association,