Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:05:28 EDT

I would like to know how many people use a separate grill for gluten-free
grilling??  I have been having some bad reactions lately, and was wondering if
the grill was the culprit.  We have obviously tried to clean it as thoroughly as
possible, but some residue still remains, from years of using the grill.
Will probably buy a smaller one just for GF grilling, just wondering how many
people use separate grills, and if anyone uses the same grill without problems?
Also, any recommendations for smaller grills that are just as good as regular
ones?  (NOT George Forman- I'm looking for outdoor grills-thanks)

Thanks,

Eleis in NY