From:
"Sandra G. Ackerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:00:53 EDT

Three sisters had a wonderful experience at Romano's Macaroni Grill, 7607
F.M. 1960, Houston, Texas, 77070.  1-281-955-1388.  I have celiac disease.  I
took my rice pasta, gave it to the hostess with an explanation.  I observed
her discussing my need with the chef, who agreed to cook it with a marinara
sauce topping, per my request.  Our server, Liz, was outstanding.  All staff
were friendly, efficient, and helpful.  The food was wonderful.  My sister
was celebrating her birthday and was fussed over with 2 young men singing in
Italian.  We had a GREAT time.  Sandra from Memphis, TN