From:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alycia Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:37:45 -0400

WOW that was a great response.  Thanks everyone who took the time to
respond.  In total I received about 55+ responses on this topic.  I must say
that 95% of you who responded stated that you use the packets that come in
the blue box with no issues.  I am so excited to try!  Even though it is
unhealthly I am going to enjoy every minute of it since most of what I eat are
fresh fruits, veggies and meat.   Only 2-4 responses said they have never
eaten it and would not advice because of the cross contamination.  I must
also note that Kraft does make a container that is strictly just the cheese
powder.  I forgot they do make that so I will have to check that out also.
Some of you mentioned that it is next to the parmesan cheese.  Some also
mentioned that it doesn't taste the same as what comes in the blue box so
they prefer to buy the blue box instead.

Thanks again for the AWESOME responses! :-)

*******
*******